Sunday, June 13, 2010

Quan Yin Supports Life Changes

Quan Yin of Change
Without a doubt most of us are feeling overwhelmed with the current economical and environmental changes we are all experiencing in our lives today.

We can choose to look at the current challenges we are experiencing as an opportunity to take the time to turn within ourselves to find out what matters to us. As we begin to make these discoveries we can begin to move forward in our life and begin our new journey into the infinite opportunities that await us.

Here are a few questions we can ask ourselves to begin this wonderful and magical journey into creating positive and empowering change in our life:

Why am I here?
What is my true purpose of my life?
What is best for me?
What do I want in my new life?
How do I overcome the challenges I face in my life?
How can I live the life I am meant to live?
How can I experience meaning and fulfillment in my life and work?
How can I do work I love and make a satisfying living doing it?
How can I find the time for the things that really matter to me?
How can I experience the success I deserve?
How do I experience impeccable health and wellness?

After taking the time to ask yourself the above questions, find a quiet place where you can sit comfortably and close your eyes, breathe slowly and deeply in through your nose simultaneously, filling your belly and chest. Exhaling slowly through your mouth empting your chest and belly at the same time. Curl you fingers into fists with your fingers pressing on the upper pads of your hands. Connect the hands with the second knuckle of the left and right index finger and the pads of the thumbs. Comfortably hold your connected hands out in front of your naval with your thumbs slightly pointing upward towards your heart. Focus on a specific question for Quan Yin that is important to you for approximately 3 to 5 minutes and relax, permitting the answer to your question to surface to your conscious mind.

Please Note: This information is not intended to substitute for informed medical advise. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. A consultation with your health care professional is the proper method to address your health concerns.

To see the Oracle of the Goddess of Compassion, Kuan Yin click on image:
Kuan Yin Oracle: The Oracle of the Goddess of Compassion; Includes 100 Fortune Sticks and s HakerKuan Yin Oracle: The Oracle of the Goddess of Compassion; Includes 100 Fortune Sticks and s Haker

No comments:

Post a Comment